Psychotherapist - Markham, ON
- Mental Health
2022-11-10 04:23:31 UTC
Psychotherapist - Markham, ON - Turnkey Business Opportunity with Full-Service Business Support
FlexMD is looking for a Psychotherapist to partner with us at our new Mount Joy, Markham clinic
An exciting opportunity for a Psychotherapist to join our team at FlexMD. Our multi-disciplinary clinic team is comprised of Primary Care Physicians, Pharmacists, Psychologists, Psychotherapists, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Registered Massage Therapists, and Chiropractors.
· Turnkey clinic with full-service business and administrative support, including reception, staff management, payroll, supply management, marketing, EHR management, billing submissions, and training.
· Cross discipline referrals and clinic marketing that accelerate growth of a busy and rewarding practice.
· An experienced management team.
· Brand new, professionally managed facility with state-of-the-art equipment and technology, suitable for both physical and virtual visit of individuals or groups.
· Spacious work areas including private practitioner offices, as well as group and individual counseling rooms.
· On-site primary care clinic and pharmacy.
· Private staff areas including lockers, washroom, and kitchen.
· Flexible hours - full or part time, early morning, evening and/or weekends.
· Close proximity to the Markham Stouffville Hospital.
· Work in the vibrant and growing community of Mount Joy, Markham, adjacent to a Go Station, walking distance to a variety of shops and restaurants.
· Free parking near building entrance.
· Evaluation, diagnosis, and assessment of the functioning of individuals and groups related to wellness and mental health.
· Analyze patient needs based on information about their condition, symptoms, and lifestyle changes.
· Individual, couple, family, and group counseling and psychotherapy including:
o Cognitive and Behavioral therapies.
o Psychodynamic therapies.
o Somatic therapies.
o Systemic and Collaborative therapies.
· Provide counseling services for individuals with mental health or substance use disorders as well as other types of treatment that are consistent with a client's required goals and objectives.
· Treat common behavioral and socio-emotional issues.
· Provide evidence based therapeutic interventions for anxiety and depression, emotional dysregulation, behavioral difficulties, and family conflict.
· Assist with stress, anger, and other aspects of lifestyle management.
· Management of psychological factors related to work such as motivation, leadership, productivity, and healthy workplaces.
· Continuously evaluate outcomes of each session and the impact on overall treatment goals.
· Patient education related to the prevention of mental health problems.
· Program development and evaluation.
· Consultation with other professionals related to patient needs.
· Referral to community agencies/services.
· Registration with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO), in good standing.
· Professional Liability Insurance.
· Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
· Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
· Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Competitive overhead split.
To learn more, please visit our website: www.FlexMD.ca