Chiropractor - Markham, ON
- Allied Health
2022-11-10 03:58:45 UTC
Chiropractor - Markham, ON
FlexMD is looking for Chiropractors to partner with us at our new Mount Joy, Markham clinic
An exciting opportunity for a Chiropractor to join our team at FlexMD. Our multi-disciplinary clinic team is comprised of Primary Care Physicians, Pharmacists, Psychologists, Psychotherapists, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Registered Massage Therapists, and Chiropractors.
· Turnkey clinic with full-service business and administrative support, including reception, staff management, payroll, supply management, marketing, EHR management, billing submissions, and training.
· Cross discipline referrals and clinic marketing that accelerate growth of a busy and rewarding practice.
· On-site primary care clinic and pharmacy.
· An experienced management team.
· Brand new, professionally managed facility with state-of-the-art equipment and technology, suitable for both rehab and sports performance treatments.
· Latest electrotherapy tools including ultrasound and eStim (IFT, TENS, and EMS)
· Variety of work area options including 10’ x 12’ private treatment rooms and spacious gym area with mobility equipment.
· 30”, 3 drop, electric adjust treatment tables.
· In-suite commercial washer and dryer.
· Private staff areas including lockers, washroom, and kitchen.
· Flexible hours - full or part time, early morning, evening and/or weekends.
· Close proximity to the Markham Stouffville Hospital.
· Work in the vibrant and growing community of Mount Joy, Markham, adjacent to a Go Station, walking distance to a variety of shops and restaurants.
· Free parking near building entrance.
· Diagnosis, including differential diagnosis, of musculoskeletal disorders or referral for non-musculoskeletal complaints.
· Ongoing evaluation of treatment/management outcomes using standard measurement tools.
· Request/utilize X-Rays as required.
· Assessment or evaluation of workplace or home environments to inform treatment decisions and to provide ergonomic, activity, or other advice.
· Treatment of acute conditions and management of chronic or recurrent complaints with a focus on self-care.
· Manual care including joint manipulation and mobilization and a wide variety of soft tissue techniques.
· Electrotherapies such as ultrasound, electrical stimulation, laser, etc.
· Planning, instruction, and supervision of therapeutic exercise programs.
· Education for self-management of musculoskeletal conditions, including injury prevention, lifestyle and ergonomic advice.
· Encouraging fundamental health promotion activities are integral to chiropractic practice.
· Refer to physicians, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, psychologists, and others where appropriate.
· Communicate with other health professionals to facilitate patient care.
· Registration with the College of Chiropractors of Ontario (CCO), in good standing.
· Fellow of the Royal College of Chiropractic Sports Sciences (Canada) (FRCCSS(C)) or Fellow of the College of Chiropractic Sciences (Canada) (FCCS(C)) is an asset.
· Professional Liability Insurance.
· Strong critical thinking, decision-making and analytical skills
· Exceptional time management and organizational skills with an ability to work independently.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Enthusiasm for collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team.
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Competitive overhead split.
To learn more, please visit our website: www.FlexMD.ca